|Duration: 05 Days||Accommodation: Camping/Hotel|
|Total Distance: 43 kilometres||Difficulty: Average|
|Season: All Year||Covid-19: Biosecurity Protocols|
Ausangate Trek 5 Days, A minimum of 02 people is required for the group tour in Ausangate. A walk through the Cordillera do Vilcanota that literally “breathes deeply”, on a route called “Caminho del Apu Ausangate (6398 masl)”, near the highest sacred mountain in the Cusco region. The “Apu” is the carrier of life and the guardian of one of the most primitive ecosystems in the world. ausangate
The shepherds of the community of Chillca are the owners of the llamas and horses that will accompany us on our walk and, at the same time, will carry our luggage and logistics equipment. They will proudly share with us their land and inspiring world.
On some nights, they sing their authentic traditional music, which is performed in the “tambos” by members of the community. ausangate rainbow mountain, ausangate rainbow mountains.
- Hotel transport to the city of Tinqui
- Transportation from Tinqui to Cusco
- Entrance to Ausangate Park
- Professional guide English / Spanish (request language)
- High quality camping equipment (professional tent, Doite Top 4 model, extra light / 4.5 kg wide for 2 passengers. Mats, dining tent with table and chairs, sanitary tent)
- Meals during the tour (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks / vegetarian option)
- Kitchen and cooking equipment
- Horses and mules, for all our staff and camping equipment
- Emergency horse
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Breakfast on the 1st day
- Sleeping bag (if you don’t have this, we offer you)
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
How hard is Ausangate Trek?
The difficulty is moderate, and there are no technical steps, but it is a physically very hard route due to the altitude. peru mountains, mountains in peru.