|Duration: 04 Days||Accommodation: Camping/Hotel|
|Total Distance: 65 kilometres||Difficulty: Average|
|Season: All Year||Covid-19: Biosecurity Protocols|
Lares Trek Yanahuara MachuPicchu, Crossing the rich pastoral regions of the Urubamba mountain range, we cross gypsy peaks and subtropical valleys. Throughout the trip, we enjoyed scenic lagoons, natural hot springs, and remains of the Inca. Lares, lares trek peru.
As a remote place, the area allowed its people to preserve the traditions of llama and alpaca wool weaving, the cultivation of indigenous potatoes and the weaving of colorful handmade clothing with Inca motifs. lares trek
This tour is experimental, since you can see more closely the customs and experiences of the Andean population.
- Tourist Transport Cusco – Calca – Lares.
- Professional bilingual guide service (request language)
- This tourist train. Ollanta to Aguas Calientes – Est. Ollanta, depending on availability.
- Bus Consettur Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
- Hot water houses entrance.
- The entrance citadel of Machu Picchu.
- 01 nights in Basic Accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Camping equipment (sleeping tent, dining tent, mats, tables, chairs).
- Crutches and crutches (camping equipment and food).
- Cook and Assistant (kitchen equipment)
- Meal 3 breakfasts – 3 lunches – 3 dinners.
- First aid kit – Oxygen balloon.
- Emergency horse (minimum 2 people)
- Sleeping bag.
- First breakfast, last lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Extra tips for horses
- Expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu (+ 30.00 USD – depending on availability)
- Bus ticket to Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes. (This is possible on foot and takes 1:20 Hrs. Or also the possibility of buying a ticket and it costs $ 12.00 per person)
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.