|Duration: 06 Days||Accommodation: Camping/Hotel|
|Total Distance: 43 kilometres||Difficulty: Average|
|Season: All Year||Covid-19: Biosecurity Protocols|
where you can see the Andes Mountains with their beautiful snowfalls and the Inca architectural part, for which it is necessary to make a reservation well in advance since this program is in great demand to seek new travelers for new experiences. inca jungle trek o inca jungle.
- Transfer in / out of Cusco
- 02 nights of accommodation in Cusco with breakfast.
- Shared services with bilingual professional orientation (Spanish or English).
- Transportation Cusco – Alfamayuc. (Start of the bike)
- Cycling with mountain bikes and all their equipment.
- Canopy Tour – Zipline «
- Tickets to Machu Picchu.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners.
- First aid box
- Bus ticket to the city of Aguas Calientes.
- 02 nights in a basic hotel in the towns of Santa María and Santa Teresa.
- 01 nights in Aguas Calientes.
- Train ticket back to Cusco in Peru Rail or Inca Rail (depending on availability)
Tour Does Not Include
- National or international plane tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes (4th day).
- Sleeping bag.
- Extra conveyor.
- Life insurance
- Additional nights due to bad weather.
- Personal care items.
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- There is no refund of deposit when the visitor decides to leave the trip.
- All passengers must carry the following documents: Passport and student card, when applicable.
- Passengers must have their travel insurance that covers the following: Personal Accidents, Medical Expenses and Loss of Property.
- The first deposit of 50% will be within 24 hours. He confirmed the availability of spaces, since the Inka Trail has a higher demand for visitors.
- The remaining balance of 50% will be paid 20 days before your adventure tour.
- All trips canceled 15 days prior to departure will be subject to cancellation retention charges for services already paid.