|Duration: 06 Days||Accommodation: Camping/Hotel|
|Total Distance: 65 kilometres||Difficulty: Average|
|Season: All Year||Covid-19: Biosecurity Protocols|
The combination of the Salkantay trail and the classic Inca trail is a mixture of the natural landscape, where you can see the Andes mountain range with its beautiful snowfalls and the Inca architectural part, for which it is necessary to make a reservation in advance, since this program is highly requested by travelers looking for new experiences. machu picchu hike.
- Tourist transport from the Cusco hotel to Mollepata (Cruz Pata).
- Consettur bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance of the train Aguas Calientes – Est Ollanta.
- Tourist transport Est Ollanta – Cusco.
- Entrance to the Salkantay National Park.
- Entrance to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Professional bilingual guide service (Spanish and English).
- Camping equipment (tents, bathroom, dining room, table and chairs).
- Cook and Assistant (kitchen equipment)
- Meals during the tour (breakfast, lunch, dinner and vegetarian snacks / option).
- Horses, mules, and carriers carry weight, 9 kg. of a client’s personal computer.
- Emergency horse during the trip from Salkantay to Wayllabamba.
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Breakfast, first day.
- The last lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- The sleeping bag (if you don’t have a sleeping bag, it is possible to rent one).
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.