|Duration: 04 Days||Accommodation: Camping/Hotel|
|Total Distance: 43 kilometres||Difficulty: Average|
|Season: All Year||Covid-19: Biosecurity Protocols|
Ausangate Trek Days 4 Days, the Ausangate mountain range is located in the Vilcanota mountain range in the department of Cusco.
This is one of the highest remote areas in the country and offers a spectacular circuit that makes a long and difficult journey through snowy peaks, lagoons, ice caves and hot springs. Also, this represents the culture of a thousand years. Ausangate, ausangate rainbow mountains.
- Private transportation from the hotel to Mallma
- Private Transportation from Tinqui Return to your hotel in Cusco
- Entrance to Ausangate Park
- Professional Guide Spanish / English (request language)
- High quality camping equipment (professional tents, Doite Cima model 4, extra light / 4.5kgs for two people. Mattresses, dining room with table and chairs, bathroom tent)
- Meals during the tour (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, vegetarian food option)
- Kitchen and cooking equipment
- Horses and mules, for all our staff and camping equipment
- emergency horse
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The sleeping bag (if you don’t have a sleeping bag, we offer you the rental)
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
How hard is Ausangate Trek?
The difficulty is moderate, and there are no technical steps, but it is a physically very hard route due to the altitude. ausangate rainbow mountain, tallest mountain in peru.