Ausangate Trek 6 Days, A minimum of 2 people is required for the Ausangate trek.
The snowfall of Ausangate is (6,398 m.s.m.), considered one of the most beautiful blizzards in the Andes. The mobility trip is 04 hours from Cusco to Tinqui (3,900 m.s.m.), it is an excellent combination, due to the change in temperature at such a high ecological level of constant irregularity.
Ausangate comes from picturesque mountains, glaciers, lagoons, rivers, etc. The hospitality of its people maintains and preserves the knowledge of respect for nature, from the mountains to its agricultural lands, which is the way of life of the peasant experience. This is the place of camelids like Vicuna, Alpaca and Llama; Appreciated for the good quality of wool and meat. ausangate
Note: We will go up to 5,200 meters above sea level. with a combination of extreme weather conditions. This walk can vary from medium to difficult level. We always recommend being in good shape, acclimatizing and being healthy. ausangate rainbow mountain.
- Transportation from the hotel to the city of Tinqui (public transportation to and from the city by car, minimum 2 passengers)
- Transportation from Tinqui to Cusco
- Entrance to Ausangate Park
- Bilingual professional guide
- High quality camping equipment (professional tent, Doite Top 4 model, extra light / 4.5 kg wide for 2 passengers. Mats, dining tent with table and chairs, sanitary tent)
- Meals during the tour (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks / vegetarian option)
- Kitchen and cooking equipment
- Crushers and mules, for all our clients of camping equipment and personal equipment
- Emergency horse (from 02 passengers)
- First aid kit, oxygen and ropes
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Breakfast on the 1st day
- Sleeping bag (if you don’t have this, we offer you)
We guarantee departure to Ausangate for 06 days in a group (SIC), with a minimum of 02 passengers. Therefore, the departure from Cusco to Tinqui is by public transport and the return from Tinqui to Cusco is done by private mobility. Request more information about Ausangate 06 days. peru hikers, peru mountain ranges.
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
Backpack, sleeping bag, warm and cold weather clothing such as a waterproof jacket, wool, trekking pants and shoes, polo shirts, rain poncho, hat, scarf, sunscreen and alcohol gel sanitizer. Bottle of water and purifying tablet.
Camera (wrapped in plastic bag), flashlight and batteries. Small snack selected as a bar of chocolates and nuts. Original passport and extra money in soles. mountains in peru, manchu picchu trek.
How hard is Ausangate Trek?
The difficulty is moderate, and there are no technical steps, but it is a physically very hard route due to the altitude. tallest mountain in peru, peru mountains.