|Duration: 04 Days||Accommodation: Camping/Hotel|
|Total Distance: 65 kilometres||Difficulty: Average|
|Season: All Year||Covid-19: Biosecurity Protocols|
Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4 Days, This adventure offers us the best views of the valley, walking through the mountains, crossing high Andean communities with impressive views of the blizzards and beautiful waterfalls and lagoons, in addition to the people of the Andes, you can enjoy the beauty of the panoramic views, each day traveling a different stage in the Lares valley, Lares, lares trek, and a section of the classic Inca trail.
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the first visiting point.
- Tourist Transport Cusco – Quiswarani.
- Tourist transport Lares – Ollantaytambo.
- Horses and muleteer for the Camping and Food team.
- Camping equipment (kitchen tents, dining tent, sleeping tent, balloon, tables, benches, etc.)
- Train ticket to km 104 (starting point of the tour.)
- Entrance to the Inca Trail park and the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Professional Guide.
- Guided visits to Chachabamba, Wiñaywayna and Choquesuysuy.
- Guided visit to the Citadel of Machu Picchu on the second day.
- Food according to the itinerary 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners.
- 01 Box Lunch.
- 01 nights of basic accommodation in Ollantaytambo.
- Consettur RT Machu Picchu bus ticket – Aguas Calientes.
- Train ticket to and from Ollanta – Cusco.
- Transfer to the city of Cusco.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Services not detailed in the Valle de Lares program – Inca Trail 2D / 1N
- 01 Breakfast on the first day.
- Dinner in Ollantaytambo.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes (4th day)
- Life insurance.
- Additional nights due to bad weather
- Personal care items.
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu (+ 30.00 USD – depending on availability)