Arrival in the city of Lima. A representative of our travel agency will be waiting for you.
|Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights||Accommodation: Hotel|
|Covid-19: Biosecurity Protocols||Difficulty: Average|
|Language: Spanish / English||Season: All year|
Lares Termas is located in the Lares district, Calca province and Cusco department, 113 km. from the city of Cusco. The road is in very good condition, but it still takes time to reach the new tourist destination, do the route Cusco – Pisaq – Calca – Vale de Lares at 04:00 h. About travel.
These thermal baths are a tourist attraction in the region, the temperature of these waters varies between 36°C and 44°C and is part of the outcrops of mineral medicinal waters.
Our tour starts from the pick-up from your respective hotel between 05:30 hrs. at 06:00 hrs. From Cusco, follow a tourist transport that will take us to the Calca area at 02:30 hours. approximately, there we will have a few minutes to buy some things that everyone wants, then we continue in the transport for 1:30 hrs. more trips to the Lares Valley. 15 minutes later, we will arrive at the thermal baths of Lares.
The hot springs of Los Baños Termales de Lares are made up of a group of four pools. These are fed by temperate waters to varying degrees. The temperatures of the thermal pools of Lares range between 36°C and 44°C and the pools have dimensions between 17 m2 and 120 m2, with depths that do not exceed one and a half meters, making it suitable for a greater number of visitors. After enjoying the medicinal Thermal Baths, we will return to the town of Lares, where we will enjoy a delicious lunch and finally we will return to the city of Cusco, arriving at 7:00 p.m. about.
The tour schedule will be confirmed at the destination.
- Tourist transport Cusco – Vale do Lares
- Professional bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- 01 Lunch in the town of Vale de Lares
- First aid box.
Tour Does Not Include
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths of the Lares Valley – S /. 15.00
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.