|Duration: 04 Days||Accommodation: Camping/Hotel|
|Total Distance: 43 kilometres||Difficulty: Average|
|Season: All Year||Covid-19: Biosecurity Protocols|
Experience the famous Inca Trail for 4 amazing days, and pass through the Sun Gate for that first magical sighting of Machu Picchu! This itinerary is the perfect combination of history and beauty: visiting amazing Inca ruins along the way while you take in the lush green cloud forest, Andean mountain passes and vast landscape.
Hiking this trail with Alpaca Expeditions means completing it with no stress. We will take care of everything including securing all the best campsites, serving delicious and nutritious meals, providing top notch equipment and surrounding you with the most dedicated team from your guide who will become a teacher and a friend to our porters who do it all flawlessly.
Our motto is “the journey is the destination” and we can promise this will be your best journey yet.
- Tourist transport.
- Full entrance to the archaeological complex of Sillustano.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Other services not mentioned.
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.