Machu Picchu Full Day, Machu Picchu ancient Inca city, hidden in the Andes of Peru. Located at 2430 m.s.n.m., it is known as “The Lost City of the Incas” At a point of magnificent stop and great natural beauty in the middle of a tropical and at the same time mountainous forest, machu picchu cusco.
The sanctuary of Machu Picchu is a fortress that has the most impressive architecture of the Inca empire in the peak period. The most significant stone is the “Intihuatana” or solar calendar; that allowed the Incas to know the seasons and the climate precisely throughout the year. Its walls, terraces and gigantic ramps give the impression of having been carved in the grooves of the rock.
Pachacutec obtained the exact location of the settlements based on the development of agricultural production and the extraction of mineral deposits, the other reason focuses on the fact that the mountain range has great spiritual significance because it is considered a sacred place where the Astronomical study of the constellations of stars and the sun, which represents the main deities of the Inca civilization.
Machu Picchu is an impressive place and one of the most visited in the world where we can feel the energy and magic that have mystically left its ancient inhabitants and the privileged nature of the place that is impressive.
MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY
- 03:45 am Transfer from the hotel.
- 03:50 am Transportation to Ollantaytambo station.
- 06:10 am We will take the train to Aguas Calientes.
- 07:40 am Arrival and transportation to Machu Picchu. Recently declared one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, this will be an unforgettable day.
- 09:00 am Guided in Group or Private Service of this imposing Lost City of Incas, rediscovered by Hiram Bingham in 1911. With temples and enclosures surrounded by terraces that end on the mountainside, a simply incredible place.
- 1:00 pm. Lunch on your own at a local restaurant.
- 4:00 p.m. We will go to the Aguas Calientes station.
- 4:22 p.m. Departure by train to Ollantaytambo station.
- 6:20 p.m. Transfer by bus to the city of Cusco.
- 8:20 p.m. Arrival in the city of Cusco.
- Important: The time of the Machu Picchu 1 Day Trip from Cusco will be confirmed again at the destination.
Optional: Buffet Lunch in Machu Picchu: El Mapy Restaurant with an additional cost of only $ 20.00 (Does not include hot or cold drinks)
- Transfer Hotel / Ollantaytambo Station / Hotel
- Train tickets (according to availability).
- Consettur RT bus (Ascent and Descent).
- Entrance to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Shared services with a Professional Bilingual Guide (Spanish or English).
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Services not detailed in the program.
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
COVID-19 is unprecedented. We know your wishes to travel, and it is our mission to provide you with the best service. All our tourist services in each destination have established biosafety protocols.