The Ballestas Islands are located in front of the Paracas National Reserve in the department of Ica south of Lima.
The Huacachina Lagoon is located on the coast of Peru. It is an oasis of abundant vegetation (dunes, palm trees, tamarinds) with sulphurous green waters with healing properties.
Huacachina, comes from the Quechua language which means ‘crying woman’, the lagoon is full of palm trees and huarangos, even birds that rest in its waters, its fish.
PICK UP FROM THE POINTS DETAILED IN LIMA
- 04.30 am. Plaza Norte: Shopping Center -Plaza Norte Main Door
- (10 minutes tolerance).
- 04.55 am. Av. Aviación 2410 – 2420 (street crossing Javier Prado and Av. Aviación)(10 minutes tolerance).
- 05.15 am. Miraflores: Kennedy Park
- (10 minutes tolerance).
- 05.25 am. Surco: Pte. Bolichera – Plaza Vea(10 minutes tolerance).
- 09:00 am, Excursion to the Paracas Peninsula, the most important wildlife Sanctuary on the Peruvian Coast. Motorboat ride to the Ballestas Islands in the Paracas National Reserve, where we can observe, see the sea lions, pelicans, penguins and other seabirds.
- 11:20 am Transfer from Paracas –Ica; We will take our transport that will take us to our next point of visit.
LUNCH – WINE AND PISCO TASTING TOUR – CHOCOTEJA (TYPE OF CHOCOLATE)
- 12:30, Then there will be an excursion to the artisanal countryside, where we can learn the entire process of making our Peruvian Pisco, guided by an experienced worker from the winery.
TOUR TO THE OASIS OF HUACACHINA
- 13:30, In this beautiful lagoon, the visitors can enjoy the tranquillity of the place and walk around in search of good photos.
- 16:30 pm Tubular tour + Sandboarding practice. The ride is in the most spectacular dune area on the coast of Peru. In this full adrenaline ride, we will make stops so that you can practice Sandboarding.
- 17:00 pm Return to Lima City; after the marvellous adventure.
- 21:30 pm Arrival in Lima.
- Transfers from 4 points in Lima.
- Tour: Lima to Paracas – Huacachina – Chincha – Lima
- Box lunch
- Ballestas Islands
- Life Jackets
- First aid kit
- Official Tourism resident Guide of each zone
- Bay of Paracas
- Tubular (Buggie Sand Cars)
- Huacachina Oasis
- Unlimited tasting
- Piscos and wines
- Permanent Assistance.
- Anti covid kit (oximeter, thermometer)
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Tourist Taxes
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
- For this boat trip, you need to bring a jacket or windbreaker, as it is windy when the boat’s engine starts.
- Cream sunscreen, hat and sunglasses.
- Extra money.
COVID-19 is unprecedented. We know your wishes to travel, and it is our mission to provide you with the best service. All our tourist services in each destination have established biosafety protocols.