In this 1 day tour we will visit the Colca Canyon, known for being one of the deepest canyons in the world. We will also have the privilege of observing one of the largest birds on the planet: The Condor, we will be able to appreciate the majestic flight of the Condor at the viewpoint of the cross of the condor. In addition to all this we will enjoy direct contact with nature. We will be accompanied by a specialized guide who will tell us about the history of the cultures that inhabited this area. We will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, with Andean dishes made with local products.
We begin the Colca Canyon tour with the pickup of passengers from their respective hotels at 3:00 a.m. Approximately, to then go to the city of Chivay, where we will stop for breakfast and buy the Tourist Tickets, we will continue our trip to Cruz del Cóndor with a time of 1:30 a.m. to enjoy the formation of the Colca Canyon and the flight of the Condor.
In the area, it will take approximately one hour, then we will visit the Colca valley and Natural Viewpoints of Wayrapunku, Antahuilque, place of Choquetinco, where we can appreciate the work of our pre-Inca ancestors, hanging tombs and lithomodels, returning with the respective stops of the towns. from Maca and Yanque and we end in Chivay to be able to reach the pools of Aguas Calientes La Calera for approximately 1 hour, return to the city of Chivay where we have lunch (not included) and return to the city of Arequipa, where we will arrive at approximately 6:00 p.m.
Breakfast on this day will depend on the hotel transfer schedule. The tour schedule will be confirmed at the destination.
- Transfer to the hotel
- Tourist transport
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English)
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance to the Colca Canyon.
- Entrance to the thermal baths.
- Buffet lunch in Chivay.
- All rates are in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
COVID-19 is unprecedented. We know your wishes to travel, and it is our mission to provide you with the best service. All our tourist services in each destination have established biosafety protocols.