The Chimur Tour is a cozy tourist place that provides a pleasant and relaxing stay due to the composition of medicinal substances of its waters.
Chimur is a new alternative of thermo-medicinal waters located in Paucartambo, approximately 150 km from the city of Cusco, on the route Cusco – Calca – Amparaes – Chimur. It offers us an incredible trip, exclusively to relax and enjoy the natural landscapes of Cusco.
The Chimur Hot Springs are crystal clear and transparent, the temperature ranges between 46° to 53° Celsius and are recommended for rheumatic diseases and among others. The Chimur Hot Springs is a cozy tourist place that gives you a pleasant and relaxing stay due to the composition of medicinal substances in the waters and the scenic environment for being part of the jungle of the Qosñipata Valley with a diversity of flora and fauna.
Discover this new alternative of thermal baths in 2021.
This itinerary has been updated according to the Covid-19 biosecurity protocols required by the Peruvian government for 2021:
- Tour Data:
- Duration: All day
- Start time: 04:00 A.M. approx.
- End of Service: 07:00 Pm approx.
- Places to Visit: Calca – Chimur Hot Springs.
Our tour starts from the pick up from your respective hotel between 03:50 hours. to 04:00 hrs. from Cusco and then board a tourist transport that will take us to the city of Paucartambo, during the tour we will visit, the town of Ampares with a travel time of 2 hours approx. from Cusco, perfect place to take our breakfast, then we continue in the transport for 02 hour more trip to Chimur, 15 minutes later, we will arrive to the Chimur Hot Springs.
The Chimur Thermal Baths is a cozy tourist place that provides a pleasant and relaxing stay due to the composition of medicinal substances in the waters and the scenic environment, as it is a jungle eyebrow with a diversity of flora and fauna. After enjoying the medicinal thermal baths, we will return to the village of Chimur, where we will enjoy a delicious lunch and finally return to the city of Cusco, arriving at 7:00 p.m. about.
The tour schedule will be confirmed at the destination.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE THERMAL BATHS OF CHIMUR:
- Tollas, sandals, shampoo and soap (Personal Belongings).
- Clothes to change.
- Bottle of water.
- Cap or hat.
- Sun block.
- Small backpack (Snack, cookies, chocolates, among others).
- Tourist Transportation Cusco – Chimur.
- Services with bilingual professional guidance (Spanish or English).
- 01 Lunch in the town of Chimur.
- First aid kit.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance fee to Chimur hot springs.
- All rates for our Peru Packages are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are programmed per person.
- The rates valid for Peruvians only include VAT.
- All our rates are subject to availability and changes.
- Children under 02 years and 11 months are considered INF (babies), do not pay any service and do not have the right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- DCC (child) is considered a child from 03 to 10 years and 11 months, has a special rate and shares a room with parents.
- Children over 11 years old considered adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply to holidays, Easter, long weekends, national holidays, Christmas or New Years.
COVID-19 is unprecedented. We know your wishes to travel, and it is our mission to provide you with the best service. All our tourist services in each destination have established biosafety protocols.